The 12-month Training Program offered by MEST Africa gives you access to top-notch education in software development, business, and communication skills.
All you need to do is fill out an application right away to join the upcoming group of creative technology entrepreneurs! So, let's get started.
About The mEST Training Program
MEST provides ambitious entrepreneurs across the African continent with a 12-month graduate-level training program.
The business, communications, and software development entrepreneurial training curriculum involves a lot of practical project work and culminates in a final pitch with the opportunity to secure seed funding and expand firms.
A globally respected faculty contributes to the efficient operation of the world-class training program. Some of the top universities in the world have produced some of our teaching partners.
They also give all the entrepreneurs-in-training (EITs) the chance to learn from genuine entrepreneurs, CEOs, and other executives from around the globe. Executives from companies including Uber, Facebook, Safaricom, Samsung, and Interswitch have all given guest lectures.
Overview of the Curriculum
- Core Programming Languages
- Web and Mobile Development
- Forming Culture Driven Teams
- Business and Revenue Modeling
- Branding and Communications
- Market Research
- Product Development and Innovation
- Marketing and Growth Hacking
- Financial Management and Investments
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Metrics and Measurements
- Sales and Traction
- Preparing for investments
Eligibility Criteria for the mEST Training Program
- A degree from a top university or Technical College or equivalent experience with at least two (2) years corporate and startup experience (preferred)
- Deep skills in either communications, business or software development (from the onset or acquired during the Pre-Learning stage)
- Young persons passionate about tech and entrepreneurship, and how to use technology to achieve business results
- Should be ready to commit to a full residential program for a whole year
- Disciplined, motivated self-starter who can work and deliver on assignments and projects – demonstrate this by completing the required Pre-Learning courses and MEST's rigorous recruitment process
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to start a company
- Ability to communicate candidly and persuasively
- Ability to work well in teams, proven academic or professional excellence
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Confident and independent thinking
- Excellent people skills
How To Apply for the mEST Training Program
You need to make sure that all the requirements mentioned above are met, then click on the link below to get started with your application.
Applications close: 26th February 2023
- Starting a Successful Rice Farming in Nigeria
- U.S. African Development Foundation Funding Program for Africans (USADF)
- OPEC Fund Internship Program
- How To Write A Compelling Food Truck Business Plan
- 10 Best Grants for Service Dogs in 2023 | Application Guide
- What Jobs And Careers Can You Get With Animation And VFX Courses?
- Affiliate Marketing 103 | How To Make Money From Affiliate Marketing Without A Website
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if not, leave a comment in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Remember to Share this Article with your friends on social media!! Doing this helps us improve and grow our channel and also enables us to help more people online. Thank You For Sharing!!!