Are you searching for opportunities to complete your education? the Adobe Design Circle Scholarships, which are available for international students might be great for you.
Searching for scholarships is good, but landing the best scholarship opportunities can be the best thing that can happen to your educational pursuit.
If you want to secure this Adobe Design Scholarship opportunity, we urge you to read this post carefully as we guide you through all you need to win this scholarship.
About the Adobe Design Circle Scholarships for International Students
The Adobe Design Circle Scholarship is available to excellent students planning to enroll in an undergraduate degree program in the United States.
The Institute of International Education (IIE) sponsors this scholarship program.
The organization has championed international education and pioneered new collaboration models across institutions of higher education with a worldwide reach.
The organization aims to build more peaceful and equitable societies by advancing scholarship, building economies, and promoting access to opportunity.
In addition to this, IIE supports scholars, students, and artists threatened by conflict and unrest in their home countries.
Level/Fields of Study
The Adobe Creative Scholarship is designed for undergraduate students. This scholarship is open to students interested in pursuing a career in product or experience design, i.e., digital, web, UI/UX, and Industrial design.
The Adobe Creative Scholarship 2023 is open to individuals across the globe. This means that anyone can apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Host Country
This creativity scholarship is hosted by the Institute of International Education in the USA. However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
As a beneficiary of the Adobe Design Circle Scholarships for International Students in the USA, you enjoy wonderful benefits.
However, combining all the benefits amounts to a $25,000 award given to you per academic year. You will use this amount to cover your tuition and living expenses.
Eligibility Requirements for Adobe Design Circle Scholarships
What are the Eligibility Requirements for Adobe Design Circle Scholarships? To be eligible for the Adobe Design Circle Scholarships for International Students, you need to fulfill specific requirements, which include;
- Be planning on enrolling in an undergraduate degree or a certificate program
- Possess a high school certificate
- Submit a high school transcript
- Present two references letters
- Possess a personal written statement of approximately 500 words or a video statement of nothing less than three minutes
- Submit a copy of the English Language Test Certificate (for candidates from non-English speaking countries)
- Present a Portfolio of up to three examples of your design work. Your portfolio can consist of links to websites you have built and/or links to third-party sites where you have uploaded your work (examples of third-party sites include Behance, YouTube, DailyMotion, Imgur, Dropbox, etc.)
How to Apply for Adobe Design Circle Scholarships
The application process for the Adobe Design Scholarship for International students starts online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a high school transcript, two reference letters, and a personal written or video statement of approximately 500 words or up to three minutes in length.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this application, there is no minimum grade requirement; an applicant's academic and extracurricular record must show potential to succeed in a college/university program in their intended field of study.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you will take the test.
The selection process for the Adobe Design Circle Scholarships will be assessed based on certain criteria such as;
- Achievement and true potential in the design field, with top priority on product, experience and digital design
- Exemplified leadership potential and ability
- Unique character, commitment and capacity to use design for positive social change
- Clearly communicated financial need to support educational goals
- Career and educational goals in line with stated scholarship objectives
- Compelling references
The scholarships will then be awarded to the applicants based on how well they scale through these criteria.
The application for Adobe Design Circle Scholarships 2023 is now closed. All applicants will be notified of the results in early June.
Make sure you are subscribed to know when it starts again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to have a minimum Grade point to Apply for this Scholarship?
No. You don't need a minimum grade point to apply for this scholarship. However, you need to demonstrate academic potential and interest.
Who is Eligible to apply for the Adobe Design Circle Scholarship?
The Adobe design scholarship is open to undergraduate students from any global country.
How do I submit my portfolio for the Adobe Design Scholarship?
In the application form section, there is a place to drop URLs. However, your designs must be uploaded on third-party sites like DropBox and YouTube.
Can I study in any field under this Scholarship?
This scholarship is open to students interested in pursuing a career in product or experience design, i.e., digital, web, UI/UX, and Industrial design.
What do Scholarship recipients receive?
All Adobe Design Circle scholarship beneficiaries will receive $25,000 per academic year.
Can I apply for the Adobe Creativity Scholarships and the Adobe Design Circle Scholarships?
While people can technically apply for both programs, it will not be possible to be selected for both.
For anyone who does choose to apply to both programs, please be aware that you will need to submit two separate applications, prepare two different personal statements, and request two sets of reference letters (references can be from the same people for each application, but they will need to be requested and submitted separately for each application.
When will I learn if I have been selected for a Scholarship?
Please address all questions to AdobeScholarship@iie.org.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if not, leave a comment in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Remember to Share this Article with your friends on social media!! Doing this helps us improve and grow our channel and also enables us to help more people online. Thank You For Sharing!!!