Everyone needs an online bank account to be able to both survive and grow in this digital age. This is the reason why I'm making this brief airwallex review, to share with you how to use airwallex and also the benefits and possibilities of using airwallex.
To begin, I'll like to explain briefly what airwallex is all about.
What is Airwallex?
How To Open an Account with Airwallex
To open an account with very easy and straightforward.
First, you need to visit www.airwallex.com and click on the sign-up button on the home screen. Fill out the signup form and confirm your email address; then login to your dashboard.
This is what the signup form looks like:
After signing up, you will need to complete your KYC and once that is done, you can then proceed to use all the features on the platform.
- International Bank Accounts (Bank accounts from different countries. Set up global accounts in real-time to serve the needs of your customers and business use cases.)
- Virtual Card (Issue multi-use or single-use virtual cards, manage cards, and monitor transactions with a single integration)
- Online Payment Processing (Airwallex provides you with the payment methods your customer's trust and choose, from international cards to popular local payment methods)
- SAAS features (Bring your customers and ecosystem partners together with the airwallex full stack account management, cards, multi-currency wallet, and payouts solution)
- Global Money Transfer (Transfer money in 30+ currencies, at market-beating FX rates. No signup fees, and zero monthly account fees)
- Payment Links (Create a link in Airwallex and share it with your customers, wherever they are in the world. Get paid in the currency and payment method of their choice)
- Expense Management (End-to-end expense management for every business — easily upload receipts for approval, reconcile your expenses in one place, and gain real-time visibility over your card spending)
How To Create Global Accounts with Airwallex
Global Accounts are simply, international bank accounts that are created around the world to facilitate a more seamless flow of funds, from international customers and marketplaces to your wallet.
With Airwallex, you can easily create these accounts today without stress. All you need to do is follow my step-by-step guide below:
Step By Step Guide:
Step 1. Navigate to Global Accounts in the sidebar
To see your existing Global Accounts and create new accounts navigate to Wallet > Global Accounts on the left-hand side of your Airwallex account
Step 2. Create a new Global Account
Click the “Create Global Account” button on the top right-hand side of the screen.
Step 3. Select the country and currency for this new account
This page will show you the countries you can create a Global account in as well as the currencies that the Global accounts can accept.
Clicking the ‘i' on the side of a country will show you the different payment methods through which you can receive funds via this global account.
Step 4. Assign an account nickname and create your account
Your Legal entity name is automatically assigned as your Global Account name. You can set an account nickname for your own reference. This can be edited later if you wish.
Select “Create Global Account”
Step 5. Account confirmation and details
The confirmation screen will show all details of your newly created Global account. Such as Bank account name and number, account currency, bank location, and account capabilities.
Once you click ‘Done' you can view this new account again at any time by clicking the Wallet > Global Accounts.
Congratulations, you have successfully created a foreign bank account using Airwallex.
READ ALSO: Best Way To Pay International Employees
Frequently Asked Questions about Airwallex
Airwallex Review Summary
With Airwallex, you don't need to worry about the stress of opening business bank accounts from different countries. The platform makes it very easy to use and operate without stress and a long list of documents.
Go ahead and create your own international virtual bank account today for free and also create a virtual card in any currency you desire with the airwallex card feature.
To get started, click on the button or link below.