Let's discuss the Endicott Acceptance Rate and other admission requirements. As you should know, Endicott University is one of the most prestigious colleges you can find in the U.S and with a considerably high acceptance rate, especially in 2023 and beyond.
It has an acceptance rate of 68.93% meaning it is a lightly selective co-educational school. This means, as an average student at Endicott University, it is about 95% sure you are getting admitted if you apply to this school.
This article, however, would give you an idea of some requirements needed at Endicott. Although, some requirements can still be added by the school.
So, let's take you through the part of getting admission to Endicott University as we unravel the secrets to their acceptance rate, admission requirements, as well as their transfer acceptance rate.
- A Brief History of Endicott
- Why Choose Endicott College?
- Endicott Ratings/Rankings
- What is the Endicott Acceptance Rate in 2023
- Endicott University Acceptance Rate by Major
- Endicott Transfer Acceptance Rate
- What are the Necessary Transfer Requirements for Endicott
- What are the Endicott Admission Requirements for International Students?
- Endicott GPA Requirements
- What are Endicott's Deadlines
- Decision Deadlines for Endicott
- How to Apply to Endicott
- Endicott Frequently Asked Questions
A Brief History of Endicott
Endicott is a private coeducational college located in Beverly, MA, near Boston, offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs.
Eleanor Tupper and her husband, George O. Bierkoe founded Endicott Junior College in 1939 Endicott College.
It was originally a two-year women's college. Its mission was to educate women for greater independence and an enhanced position in the workplace.
The school was named for John Endicott, an early overseer of Harvard University and the first governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts issued its first charter that same year. It graduated its first class, 20 students, in 1941.
In 1944, the state approved the school for the granting of associate degrees, and in 1952, the New England Association of Schools and Colleges accredited Endicott.
In 1975, the college dropped the ‘Junior' from its name. While, in 1994, Endicott became co-educational.
Currently, there are nearly 3,000 undergraduate students, over 2,500 students enrolled in the School of Graduate & Professional Studies, hundreds of students studying abroad, and over 25,000 alumni worldwide.
Why Choose Endicott College?
Endicott University boasts State-of-the-art academic facilities, unique residential buildings, and sweeping views of the Atlantic, which makes the campus a home away from home.
There are also internship programs that start your freshman year. When you leave Endicott, you'll know who you are and what you want to do.
At Endicott, connecting college and career is not an abstract concept.
Students benefit from the unique approach to hands-on instruction from their very first semester.
In fact, Endicott is the only college to require internships for every student in every major.
Rankings are usually given to get a bigger picture of the institution's offerings and its strengths and weaknesses.
- #23 in Regional Universities North (tie)
- #42 in Best Colleges for Veterans
- #14 in Best Undergraduate Teaching (tie)
- #35 in Best Value Schools
- #14 in Most Innovative Schools (tie)
- #160 in Top Performers on Social Mobility (tie)
- #432 in Nursing (tie)
- #9 in Co-ops/Internships (tie)
What is the Endicott Acceptance Rate in 2023
The acceptance rate at Endicott College is 80.5%. For every 100 applicants, 81 are admitted. Image description. This means the school is lightly selective.
Students who get into Endicott have an average SAT score between 980-1160 or an average ACT score of 21-25.
Endicott University Acceptance Rate by Major
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse 13%
- Business Administration and Management, General 12%
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching 8%
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management 7%
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies 6%
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General 6%
- Psychology, General 5%
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies 4%
- Exercise Science and Kinesiology 4%
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General 4%
There are institutions or bodies set up to evaluate the performance of the world's leading higher education institutions by their majors.
Endicott Transfer Acceptance Rate
Endicott College's transfer acceptance rate varies. However, Endicott accepts 68.93% of transfer applicants, which is competitive. To have a shot at transferring into Endicott College, you should have a current GPA of at least 3.37.
Ideally, your GPA will be around 3.5. In addition, you will need to submit standardized test scores.
What are the Necessary Transfer Requirements for Endicott
- High School Transcript
- College Transcript
- An essay or Personal Statement
- Standardized Test Scores
- Statement of Good Standing from Prior Institution
Note that Endicott College requires credit units from the previous university which is a minimum of 24 credits.
What are the Endicott Admission Requirements for International Students?
Most Endicott students are transfer students. They usually admit transfer students to boost cultural diversity and racial tolerance amongst students.
The application requirements include;
- Application fee ($50 USD)
Note: Students experiencing significant financial hardship may submit a request for an application fee waiver. The fee waiver request must be sent via email directly from a counselor or advisor at your school to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official High School/Secondary School Transcript/Academic Record
- Recommended Evaluation Agency: SpanTran
- Official College/University Transcript/Academic Record
- Must include a credential evaluation by a NACES-certified evaluation agency
- Recommended evaluation agency: SpanTran
- Letter of Recommendation (from a teacher, counselor, or advisor)
- English language test scores ranging from TOEFL (test code 3369), IELTS, Duolingo, or Pearson PTE
Endicott GPA Requirements
A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required for admission consideration. In addition, applicants must receive a C or better in all high school science courses.
Note: They recalculate GPAs using a weighted 4.0 scale.
What are Endicott's Deadlines
- Fall Semester: March 15
- Spring Semester: December 15
Applications received after the noted deadlines will be on a case-by-case basis.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure your application is complete. The Admission Review Committee will not consider applications until ALL of the materials listed above have been received by the Office of Admission.
Endicott Regular Decision Deadlines
The regular decision deadline for Endicott is March 15. However, admission is given on a rolling basis.
Endicott Deadlines for Freshman Applications
The application deadline is Feb. 15 and the application fee at Endicott College is $50. Admissions officials at Endicott College consider a student's GPA a very important academic factor.
Decision Deadlines for Endicott
The regular admissions application deadline for Endicott is February 15. However, all completed regular applications will receive their admission decision by March 31.
How to Apply to Endicott
Endicott University boasts of several ways to apply for admission. However, they encourage every applicant to first visit the website endicott.edu
- Apply using the online application form.
- Complete the Application.
- Submit Transcripts and Scores.
- Provide all additional requested materials.
- Check Your Status.
READ ALSO: 15 Best MRI Tech Schools in 2024
Endicott Frequently Asked Questions
What is Endicott known for?
Endicott College reaches new heights in the latest U.S. News & World Report rankings as the No. 23 Regional Universities North, as well as for innovation and cop-ops/internships.
Endicott College once again was recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a top school among Regional Universities North.
Is Endicott a dry campus?
Endicott recently opened a new club on campus that sells alcohol to people 21 and older and also allows underage students to eat and drink non-alcoholic drinks.
Is Endicott a party school?
Although it's one of the smallest schools on our list, Endicott College has an active party scene, with a seaside campus and three private beaches.
Endicott focuses on “experiential learning,” and requires students to take on three internships over the course of their degree.
In summary, Endicott has everything you need as a student with a considerably high acceptance rate. As a result, it should be among your top choices.
Your college search opens your future one after another.
Endicott believes life is too short to force you into just one way of doing things. Therefore, grab this opportunity with both hands as it comes once.
I believe this article was helpful to you and that you enjoyed every bit of it. Please feel free to leave us a comment below if you have any. Also, help us share this article on social media to help us reach more people who needs this information. Thanks!!!