Table of Contents Hide
- About Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Where is Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Located?
- Who plays at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse?
- What is the capacity of the RocketMortgage FieldHouse?
- When do the doors to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse open?
- How much does parking cost at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse?
- Can you watch Cleveland Cavaliers’ pregame warmups at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse?
- What items are permitted in Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse?
- Is there Premium Seating available?
- How much does a suite at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse cost?
- What kind of food is served at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse?
- Restaurants in FieldHouse Mortgage
- FAQs on Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse Review
Let’s discuss more about the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse; as you may well know, it is where the Cleveland Cavaliers play their home games.
It was previously known as Gund Arena before being renamed in 2019. If you haven’t already visited Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, here’s everything you need to know beforehand.
In this article, we’ll discuss about the company, and how it works, and also answer a few questions about the services offered there and how you can benefit from them. So, keep reading!
READ ALSO: RoundPoint Mortgage Review | Interest Rates & Plans
About Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse is Cleveland’s top sports and entertainment destination, located in the heart of the city.
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse is where you go on a night out with your loved ones for good times and lasting memories!
Feel the rush of excitement as your favorite performer takes the stage! Witness the crowd’s fervent support for the home team as adrenaline rushes through your veins.
It hosts over 200 events annually, including world-class concerts and family shows, and attracts nearly two million visitors.
The fieldhouse is NBA Cleveland Cavaliers’ and AHL Cleveland Monsters’ home and the venue for the best entertainment in the area.
It hosts notable sporting events such as the Mid-American Conference (MAC) men’s and women’s postseason basketball tournaments and Cavs basketball and Monsters hockey.
RocketMortgage FieldHouse hosted the second and third rounds of the 2011 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championships, the 1997 NBA All-Star Game, the 2007 NCAA Women’s Final Four, and the United States Figure Skating Championships in 2000 and 2009.
They’re always coming up with new ways to provide the best fan experience in sports and entertainment, such as the introduction of SeatGeek for digital, paperless ticketing for arena entry and premium concessions featuring celebrity chefs Michael Symon, Rocco Whalen, and Jonathan Sawyer!
READ ALSO: How to Get a USA Real Estate License in 8 Simple Steps
Where is Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Located?
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse is located in Cleveland, Ohio. 1 Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115.
Who plays at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse?
The Cleveland Cavaliers play their home games at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
What is the capacity of the RocketMortgage FieldHouse?
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, the arena, has a total capacity of 19,432.
When do the doors to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse open?
The door time for each concert and event will be different.
On weekdays, doors open 60 minutes before tipoff for Cavaliers games. Weekend games begin 90 minutes before doors open.
How much does parking cost at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse?
Parking at the Rocket FieldHouse can cost anywhere from $10 to $25, depending on where you park.
Can you watch Cleveland Cavaliers’ pregame warmups at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse?
Yes, you can watch the teams warm up before the game at Rocket FieldHouse by watching them shoot hoops.
Meeting the players is typically not permitted without access to floor seats.
What items are permitted in Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse?
At Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, only small bags such as purses, diaper bags, and clutches are permitted.
Cash is not accepted at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
They accept all major credit cards, making it a cashless establishment. Credit or debit cards are required to pay for food, drinks, and merchandise.
Is there Premium Seating available?
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse offers a variety of premium seating options, making it ideal for entertaining business clients or watching a game or concert with loved ones in style.
The enjoyment of excellent service and watching live game-action with fantastic court views creates a memorable and special night out!
For more information on exclusive access and benefits, contact a Premium Sales Consultant at (216) 420-2481 right away.
READ ALSO: Best Tips on How to Refinance a Personal Loan
How much does a suite at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse cost?
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse suites range in price from $5,000 to $10,000, depending on the event and game. The suites feature an HDTV, a bar, and interior lounge seating.
Visitors will have private access to the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, VIP parking, and access to the Club Level.
What kind of food is served at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse?
Even before it was known as the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, the venue took pride in offering Cleveland-specific concessions. Michael Symon, a well-known chef, runs Symon’s Burger Joint, which is only available in arenas.
Karen Small’s Market at the Fig, a delectable outpost of the farm-to-table pioneer’s flagship restaurant, the Flying Fig, Tiwant to Scott-Williams’ comfort-food-heavy Pearl’s Kitchen, and an expanded Fahrenheit with seating for 75 people join Symon.
Saucy Brew Works has a pub with eighteen draft beers on tap for those who want to try some of Cleveland’s homegrown brews.
The food selection has expanded as a result of the renovations, allowing fans to satisfy almost any food craving.
In addition to arena staples like hot dogs, nachos, wings, and popcorn, restaurants offer modern Mexican cuisine, pizza, a pretzel toppings bar, and barbecue from Cavaliers legend Elmore Smith at Elmore’s Smokehouse.
There are numerous designated bar areas throughout the arena for thirsty spectators, including a Bell’s Brewery, a Jack Daniel’s Bar, a Budweiser BrewHouse with self-pour drafts, and the Loudonville Grill.
There are several delectable restaurants at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. We’ve compiled a list of restaurants where you can eat before or after the game.
We recommend going to the arena if you want to eat but don’t want to miss any of the games.
READ ALSO: How To Win Mega Millions Using These Six Secrets
Restaurants in FieldHouse Mortgage
- FanFuel: A concession stands in the stadium’s concourse that sells traditional stadium foods such as soda, pretzels, hot dogs, beer, water, popcorn, and other snacks.
- Tenders Love & Chicken in FirstEnergy Loudonville serves buttermilk chicken sandwiches, fries, soda, beer, and water.
- Michael Symon’s Burger Joint in portal 9 serves burgers, cheeseburgers, kielbasa, fries, soda, water, beer, nachos, shakes, and more.
- In the South Neighborhood, sell Reuben sandwiches, salads, Bahn Mi bowls, soda, water, beer, and other items.
- BrewDog: Visit portal 27 if you want to enjoy a craft beer while watching a basketball or hockey game.
- Flour Pizza in the West Neighborhood serves authentic pizza with a variety of toppings and flavors.
- CLE Cocktail: Portal 61 offers a variety of specialty drinks.
- Elmore Smith’s Smokehouse serves barbecue favorites as well as other dishes to fans on game days.
- In the Northwest Atrium neighborhood, Rocco’s serves cheesesteak sandwiches, fries, specialty drinks, beer, water, and soda.
- The Loudville Grille in FirstEnergy. Loudonville is the official home of the Cleveland chicken sandwich.
- Fans looking for a diverse menu should stop by Fahrenheit by Chef Rocco Whalen, located in the Northwest Atrium Neighborhood. Pizza, nachos, and special entrees are available at the restaurants.
- Banditos: Tacos, burritos, burrito bowls, and more can be found in the West Neighborhood.
- Taste of Black Cleveland is a multi-day celebration of regional cuisine and libations created by chefs and mixologists in the Cleveland area.
- Quaker Steak and Lube in the West Neighborhood serves boneless and bone-in wings, burgers, steakburgers, water, and other items.
READ ALSO: Make Money Fast Online | How To Make $250 In 30 Minutes Without Leaving Home
FAQs on Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse Review
There you have it; all the possible questions you may have about the Rocket Mortgage has been answered here.
Also, remember that the $185 million renovation brought the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse up to date and modernized the location with cutting-edge technology and stunning, innovative designs.
These newly renovated and reimagined spaces offer additional amenities and hospitality options for your special event.
To host a luncheon, cocktail reception, meeting, or other special events in the exciting sports and entertainment environment provided by Rocket FieldHouse, fourteen (14) flexible meeting, and banquet spaces can be customized to your specific business and social needs.
To learn more about how you can add excitement, energy, and efficiency to your event, whether in conjunction with the FieldHouse event or used solely for the situation at hand, call (216) 420-2996 or visit their website.
Awesome place to be, very affordable.