Google Lime Scholarship Opportunity
The Google Lime Scholarship for 2022/2023 is currently ongoing. Google's education and scholarship initiatives aim to inspire and assist students in becoming future leaders in computing and technology by removing obstacles to entry.
They've teamed up with Lime Connect, a nonprofit organization that assists students with disabilities in pursuing education and promising jobs will assist university students with disabilities in achieving their academic goals in the field of computer science.
The 2022 Google Lime Scholarship recipients will each get a scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
Scholars will also be invited to a Google Lime Scholars event in the summer of 2022, as well as be considered for internship possibilities with Google Summer 2022.
Scholarships will be awarded based on candidates' academic performance and shown interest in computer science – $10,000 for those studying in the US and $5,000 for those studying in Canada (based on your tuition costs).
Scholarship Eligibility: Who can apply?
Scholarship applicants for 2022 must meet the following requirements:
- A current undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral student at a university in the United States or Canada.
- Continuing current studies or intending to enroll or be accepted as a full-time student in a new program at a university in the United States or Canada for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintaining a high level of academic performance.
- A student who has a visible or invisible disability.
- Demonstrate leadership and a commitment to and love for computer science and technology.
- Unfortunately, previous Google Lime Scholars will not be considered.
- Current high school students are not eligible for this scholarship.
Note: Scholarship recipients must be full-time students for the academic year 2022-2023. After the winners are chosen, their enrollment will be verified, and all scholarship payments will be delivered directly to the student to be used toward tuition and education-related expenditures.
How to Apply
To Apply, simply log into The Lime Network, at the online application system, you will need to provide the following details:
- Your Contact info, education, and experience level.
- Current resume & unofficial transcripts
- Submit up to three unique essays – (this is to show your passion for computer science)
- A letter of recommendation from either, a professor, adviser, or supervisor (Recommendation format: names and email addresses of references must be entered by the application deadline – letters of recommendation themselves are due one week later)
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us through the comment section and we'll try our best to address any questions or inquiries you may have about the Google Lime Scholarship application.
Remember that sharing is caring; so try and share this post with someone today on your social media handles and also your friends and family on your contact list. Some you know may benefit from this Google Lime Scholarship opportunity. Stay sharp!