Before we proceed with this Rapid Formations Review; it’s important to remind you that having your business registered is vital to your growth as a business and also will provide you with so many business opportunities. My name is Nwaeze David and I have written so many articles on how to register your business in many countries including the USA, UK, Canada, etc.
Previously on this blog, I wrote and explained how anyone from anywhere in the world can register their business in the UK using 1st Formations, and in this Rapid Formations Review, I’ll be showing you how to register your business in the UK using rapid formations.
In my next article, I’ll be doing a comparison between 1st Formations and Rapid Formations to help you make a choice of the best business registration partner to work with for your business registration in UK.
What is Rapid Formations?
Rapid Formations is a Companies House-approved company formation agency that is specialized in the registration of limited companies and LLPs. As a business services provider, Rapid Formations do offer a wide range of address services, banking solutions, meeting room hire, and so many business-related services.
READ ALSO: Top 100 Tech Companies UK in 2022
About Rapid Formations Scholarship
Rapid Formations decided to launch the Entrepreneur Scholarship Programme to support up-and-coming business leaders with their entrepreneurial endeavors.
With an all-time record high of 6 million private sector businesses in the UK, 99% of which were small to medium-sized, they do recognize the importance of encouraging and facilitating business innovation and creativity.
Value of the Rapid Formations Scholarship
Up to 20 scholarships of £500 ($750) will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who can clearly demonstrate academic excellence and/or entrepreneurial potential. The funding may be used for any purpose related to the advancement of the business study.
Rapid Formations Scholarship Eligibility criteria
The Rapid Formations Scholarship is open to anyone who has secured a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program, either full-time or part-time, at a recognized higher learning institution in the UK or the US.
- Click on ‘Start Application‘. This link will provide you with the email address to send your application.
- Attach a copy of your letter of acceptance from your university or college to your email.
- Attach an 800-word essay outlining your entrepreneurial idea and the reason(s) why you require financial support.
- Send your email application to Rapid Formations.
Applications for the 2022 scholarship must be submitted before 31st August 2022.
Award date of scholarships
The scholarships will be announced and awarded to successful applicants by 30th September 2022.
Scholarship Assessment process
The Scholarship applications will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- The quality of your entrepreneurial idea, outlined in your 800-word essay
- The reason(s) for your financial need, as outlined in your 800-word essay
- The quality of your academic offer from the accredited UK or US learning institution
READ ALSO: Ongoing Grant Opportunities 2022
Rapid Formations Review – Business Registration in UK
This Rapid Formations Review will be brief and I’ll be showing you how to register your business in the UK with Rapid Formations. But before we proceed with the business registration steps; let us take a look at some of the features of Rapid Formations.
Rapid Formations Features
These are some of the Rapid Formations Features that you will get when you register your business in the UK with them:
- Easy incorporations: Their company formation process is quick and simple.
- Registered office service: Protect your home address from the public register by using our address as your company’s registered office.
- Online company manager: They have a state-of-the-art system to manage and make changes to your company.
- Free domain name: With this, you can give your business an online presence by claiming a free .co.uk or .com domain name.
- Share advice: Issuing shares should not be complex. Rapid Formations offer the best guidance when it comes to your share capital.
- Order by phone: They will form your company over the phone if you are not confident about doing it online.
- Pre-submission review: They will review your company order before sending it to Companies House.
- Banking introductions: Pick from a host of business bank accounts during the order process, all with hassle-free online applications.
- Lifetime support: They are always available to help for the duration of your company’s lifetime.
READ ALSO: Best Way To Pay International Employees
Rapid Formations Reviews
The image above shows how much positive feedback and reviews Rapid Formations has across many platforms including Trustpilot, Google, Facebook, Yell, FreeIndex, etc.
Rapid Formations is trusted by our team and we strongly recommend them for your business registration in UK.
RECOMMENDED READ: 20NINE Review | Best CRM For Small Business?
How To Register Your Business in the UK with Rapid Formations
Step 1. Visit: RapidFormations.com and enter the business name you want to register in the registration box visible on the home page.
Next, click on ‘search‘ and wait for the system to verify the availability of your business name. When the name is available, you will see a congratulations page as shown in the image below:
Step 2. Choose a Package
There are so many packages available for you to choose from; make your decision according to the services you want for your business. Select the one that best suits you and proceed to the payment page.
This is a preview of the packages available:
Step 3. Proceed to Checkout
Here at the checkout, you will see optional features which you might be interested in, go through them and if it is something that you know will benefit your business, then add it to the cart and complete your payment.
Note: If you are registering as a non-uk resident, it’s important to select the non-uk resident option.
About the Non-Residents Package
The Non-Residents Package includes everything you need to form a UK limited company, plus a London Registered Office Address for 12 months, a Wise UK business account, and tracked delivery of your company documents to wherever you are in the world.
This particular business package is Ideal for customers who live overseas.
After Payment, What happens next?
After you have successfully checkout, you will be asked to enter your new company details and you can select a business bank account (optional).
Next, the Rapid Formations staff will then send your new company application to Companies House for approval.
How Long does it take? Most companies are registered within 3 to 6 working hours.
Rapid Formations Bank Partners
When you complete your business registration in UK with Rapid Formations, you will have the option of opening a UK bank account for your business easily with any of these banks:
- Barclays Bank
- NatWest Bank
- Tide Bank
- Monzo Bank
- Cashplus Bank
- Anna Bank
- Countingup Bank
- Mettle Bank
Frequently Asked Questions
I believe this Rapid Formations Review was helpful and useful to you. If you need further assistance, do well to reach out to the Rapid Formations Customer Service Team and they will gladly help you or you can drop us a comment below and we’ll do our best to answer all of your questions.