The THRIVE Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge aims to identify and support top start-up and scale-up innovators who are driving the global transformation to climate-smart agriculture practices.
In this article, I’ll be sharing more light on the Thrive Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge and how you can apply for this unique opportunity and win the financial support you need for your business.
The Thrive Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture challenge aligns with Shell’s Powering Progress strategy and the U.N.’s Sustainable Development Goals to support people like you.
If your business is a start-up or at a scale-up stage; then probably your company fits with the challenge themes below. All you need to do right now is keep reading to learn more if your business quaify for the Thrive Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge and also learn how to apply.
Area of Focus for the Thrive Shell Agriculture Challenge
The challenge’s main objective is to find and promote solutions that assist farmers in:
- ENHANCE LAND: Solutions that promote carbon sequestration and avoid emissions while improving soil health.
- CONNECT FARMS: Solutions to improve farm connectivity to access carbon markets and carbon financing.
- MEASURE SOIL: Solutions that measure and quantify soil carbon, soil health, and greenhouse gas emissions.
RELATED OPPORTUNITY: Ongoing Grant Opportunities 2022
Thrive Shell Criteria For Selection
Start-ups and scale-ups from all across the world are welcome to participate in the Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge.
|Pre-seed to seed stage||Series A +|
|Start-ups will be screened based on: |
1. Novel – is the idea fundamentally different, disruptive, and unproven?
2. Valuable – could the idea create substantial new value if it works?
3. Doable – is there a plan to prove the concept quickly and affordably?
4. Relevant – is the idea relevant to the future of climate-smart agriculture?
|Proven scalability of a base business and formalized business model|
|A detailed plan outlining: |
1. Marketing reach
2. Team structure
3. Key product offering
Benefits of the Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge
Selected winners will receive:
- Up to $100,000 in funding to develop a proof of concept
- Acceptance into the Shell GameChanger program with access to coaching and additional funding opportunities
- Potential pilot opportunities with Shell
Selected applicants will:
- Secure placement in THRIVE’s Accelerator Program in 2024
- Be shortlisted for future partnership opportunities with THRIVE’s network
- Considered or eligible for investment from Shell Ventures if investment criteria met
- Receive automatic nomination for THRIVE’s TOP 50 AgTech & FoodTech Listings
- Gain brand recognition through THRIVE media and brand exposure across various channels
- Access THRIVE’s extensive ecosystem of industry experts & receive focused startup coaching
READ ALSO: How to make money online for beginners
How To Apply for the Thrive Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge
Visit the link below and fill out the Thrive Shell Climate-Smart Agriculture Challenge application form with accurate data. Further instructions will be communicated to you via email and phone. For more inquiries, reach out to the officials at Thrive Shell using the link below.
Registration closes on 11th December 2022
- 5 Big Mistakes Investors Make When Buying Gold & Silver | How To Purchase Gold & Silver Without Making Mistakes
- How To Make A Consistent 6 Figures From Your Amazon FBA Business
- Make Money On TikTok: How To Monetize Your account and Earn a Passive Income
- Content Studio Review: The Easiest Way to Manage and Grow Social Channels in 2022 and Beyond
- Easy Way To Send Your Kid To College in the US – Debt-Free [Backer Reviews]
- The Complete Guide to CPA Marketing for Beginners and How to Get Started [A-Z Guide]
- Introduction To Digital Marketing – Everything You Need To Know About Digital Marketing From A-Z
- Beginners Guide To Affiliate Marketing Explained – Detailed A – Z Introduction